A group of companies coordinated by highly experienced professionals that provides technical and commercial support for opening up new markets and reinforcement of the existing ones.
Companies entering the group may avail themselves of consulting, coordination and assistance to their clients.
The turn-key service
Our clients can take advantage of:
• feasibility study
• marketing strategy consulting
• preliminary project proposal, estimations and executive drawings
• specific design for each sector
• interior design
• economic assessment and targeted measures related with each kind of sector's management
• project management
• compliance with existing regulations
• highly customized production
• pre and post sale service
Finally, thanks to the versatility and expertise of its professionals and the great planning capacity, Progetto Aperto allows to:
• delete the costs of the variants during the works
• reduce the time of realization
• achieve high standards of quality and functionality
• deal with a single interlocutor and have a precise control of each stage of the implementation.
Landscaping consultancy golf course and playground
Design and execution of public and private green areas, solutions for sports facilities with "installation" of turf suitable for football fields, golf, rugby, polo or tennis, irrigation systems and solutions for water management, fountains and water features.
Architecture & interior design
Interior architecture, concept design, creation, design and production of fittings and decor, elaboration and implementation of projects, production services.
Engineering project & construction management
Engineering design, technical assistance on site in Italy and foreign countries, integrated management of architectural, structural and plant engineering projects.
Market research & business consulting
Defining priorities of the internationale market outlet, evaluation and selection of product/services suitable, evaluation of the market potential in the target country.
Company establishment activities
Business development abroad, commercial scouting and start-up, identification of the distribution network and sales force, evaluationand selection of local partners, organizational project definition and business plan draft.
Graphic marketing & communication
Advertising campaigns, catalogs, booths for trade shows, web sites, web marketing, exhibitions, identity, publishing, planning and marketing strategies.